Please join us for our first CIPS course this year on April 3rd. Register now before it’s too late. It’s just next week!
Florida accounted for the largest share at 22 percent of total U.S. residential home sales to international clients, which the National Association of REALTORS® estimated at $102.6 Billion. Florida attracted buyers from Latin America, Europe, and Canada who tend to purchase properties in warm climates for vacation purposes. St Petersburg-Tampa-Clearwater is in the top 10 markets in the USA for International BUYERS.
Consider these facts:
- $19.4 Billion in sales to international buyers for the year ending 6/16
- 19% of Florida’s market (volume) was to international buyers
- 47,000 residential properties
- 12% of Florida’s market (units)
- 72% made an all-cash purchase
Note: The facts above were provided as part of the National Association of REALTORS® Profile of International Home Buyers in Florida study.