You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Clearwater’ category.
Don’t get left out of this important market! Did you know that 22% of all International buyers in the USA bought property in Florida? International buyers are a significant component of the Florida real estate market. 74% purchase with cash & spend an average of $174, 624 for their Florida-based home. According to National Association of Realtors, between April 2015 & March 2016, two out of three Florida Realtors worked with International buyers last year
Please join us for this very informative day. Excellent speakers & 3 hours of CE credit too!
NOW IS THE TIME to get involved with International Real Estate. Attend our Pinellas International Council’s 6th Annual Global Symposium and learn the proper way to work with buyers & sellers from around the world ! Register here: http://www.calendarwiz.com/calendars/popup.php?op=view&id=108868777&crd=pro
Are you a REALTOR who deals with international real estate and want to build “global” business skills? Then you need to attend this class!
Please join us on Thursday, February 2nd from 8:30 to noon.
You will learn from two international real estate experts on these subjects:
1. Opportunities for International Networking and Marketing Properties – Tami Simms, Coastal Property Group
* Understanding the importance of international buyers
* Resources for networking with international agents
* Where to market internationally
* How to market properties effectively to international buyers
2. Working with International Buyers and Sellers with a focus on the Asian market – Jiayin Liao, Bailey Glasser Law Firm
* Learn how to help Asians realize their dreams of a cross-border lifestyle
* Learn how to keep up with the latest information on both sides of the border and work together to determine the best course of action
* Become familiar with cross-border issues whether they are related to language, culture, law or just plain common sense.
Saturday, May 21st, 2016
SCAVENGER HUNT TIME: 10AM-2PM
AWARDS CEREMONY/PARTY: 2PM-4PM
1st Place: $10,000 for your Charity
2nd Place: $2,000 for your Charity
3rd-5th Place: $1,000 for your Charity
**** DONATED BY COASTAL PROPERTIES GROUP
- Meet at SEA DOG BREWING COMPANY– 26200 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33761 on Saturday, May 21st at 9:30am for registration.
Hunt begins promptly at 10:00am. There is no time limit except that you must return to finish line by 2:00pm.
Each team will randomly be given a card as their starting point. They must drive to the location and will be asked to perform a task which will earn them a poker chip. Each chip is worth a different amount. The chip amounts are unknown and will be assigned during the Grand Prize Gathering. Each team will attempt to attain the maximum number of poker chips. Teams will be required to take a picture of their task and upload it to Facebook. #CCChallenge All team members must be present in the photo. Teams must stay together thoroughout the challenge.
Here’s a little information about our charity:
Morning Star School-Pinellas Park is dedicated to helping our students develop into educated, well-rounded, productive and successful members of society. We offer a caring, Christian learning environment where kids are able to succeed. The positive is accentuated to help our students recognize their potential.
Ours is a unique school that offers an individualized educational program designed specifically to meet the academic needs of each pupil. Our teachers take pride in skillfully developing academic lessons with every student in mind. The ungraded classrooms allow all to excel at their own pace. Our intention is that each Morning Star student will have the opportunity to reach his or her maximum potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
We understand that children with special education requirements need more care and attention than is often offered in a traditional school setting. These students necessitate individualized instruction from caring professionals who are trained to understand and meet each student’s unique needs.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/longdivision.com/Morningstar+Final+Draft-HD-1280×720.mp4– This is the link to the video.
This is the link to the website – www.morningstarschool.org/
Recycle Christmas trees
Please join us for the 4th Annual Global Real Estate Symposium! Register NOW before it’s too late.
The Pinellas International Council presents the 4th Annual Global Symposium. Engage with fellow REALTORS® and learn from our expert speakers working with the global market. Plus register & attend the afternoon session for CE credits.
Door prizes will be raffled off! You must be present to win, but won’t want to miss out!
YOU’LL HEAR FROM:
1. Susan Inez-Poskus, International CPA with Roberge Poskus International
“International Tax Items for Non-Residents – Changes and Concerns”
2. Joe Schneider, Manager of Global Business Development & Outreach at NAR
“The Impact of Globalization on Your Local Market: Working Profitably with Foreign Buyers”
3. Paula Smith, CCIM, Broker Associate | Robert Barber, CCIM, Residential and Commercial Specialist (both with Coastal Properties Group International)
PLUS – 3 HOUR CE CREDIT COURSE:
“Marketing to International Clients”
NOTE: This class will run from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. If you just want to attend the class you may, but you still need to register.
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: Sign-in, networking, continental breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Symposium
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: Networking, appetizers and drinks
There will be a lunch break and lunch will be provided for you! All other food and drink is included in the registration fee, and is provided by our Affiliate Business Partners. Please visit them during the networking periods!
Contact: Jan Dean