You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘International Clients’ tag.
Please join us for our first CIPS course this year on April 3rd. Register now before it’s too late. It’s just next week!
Florida accounted for the largest share at 22 percent of total U.S. residential home sales to international clients, which the National Association of REALTORS® estimated at $102.6 Billion. Florida attracted buyers from Latin America, Europe, and Canada who tend to purchase properties in warm climates for vacation purposes. St Petersburg-Tampa-Clearwater is in the top 10 markets in the USA for International BUYERS.
Consider these facts:
- $19.4 Billion in sales to international buyers for the year ending 6/16
- 19% of Florida’s market (volume) was to international buyers
- 47,000 residential properties
- 12% of Florida’s market (units)
- 72% made an all-cash purchase
Note: The facts above were provided as part of the National Association of REALTORS® Profile of International Home Buyers in Florida study.
Pinellas International Council 6th Annual Global Symposium-Thank you to David Bennett CEO of PRO, John-Paul Mario Chair of the PRO Business Affiliates, Susan Inez-Poskus CPA from Roberge Poskus, Maria Grulich from Florida Realtors, Bill Risser, VP of Digital Strategy from Fidelity National Title, Don Gonzalez Attorney, Carlos Fuentes NAR instructor, the nearly 100 attendees and all of the PRO Affiliates who sponsored this informative event. Thank you all for making this such great day!!
At Home With Diversity® is an educational experience designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry. Since 1998, the At Home With Diversity® program has prepared over 20,000 REALTORS® to work effectively with and within today’s increasingly diverse pool of homebuyers.
Please join us as instructor Phil Riek, the 2016 Florida Realtors Education Individual Achievement Award winner, leads you through this informative class on September 22, 2016 to be held at the Pinellas Realtor Organization building at 4590 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater Florida from 8:30-5pm.
The At Home With Diversity® Course teaches REALTORS® how to:
* Assess and understand attributes of diversity in local markets and their impact on the real estate industry
* Build a business plan and selling strategy to successfully service all client profiles
* Understand basic competencies to earn the confidence of potential buyers and sellers, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, handicaps, familial status, or national origin
Note: As with many NAR certification/designation courses, this certification may have additional requirements. For more information, call NAR Resort at 800-874-6500 ext. 8393 or visit the NAR At Home With Diversity webpage.
Click here to register
PRO Members – would you like a scholarship to help pay for this course? The REALTOR® Professional Development Scholarship is available for you, courtesy of the Pinellas REALTOR® Foundation and the Affiliate Business Partners of PRO. Click here to learn more and apply.Note: the scholarship does not cover any additional costs associated with obtaining the certification. If you’re interested in the scholarship, REGISTER AND PAY FOR THIS COURSE FIRST, then fill out the application on the webpage linked above. We request that you register and pay for the course first to guarantee your spot since scholarships and seating are limited. If you are awarded, we will issue you a check.
Click here to register.
Contact: Jan Dean
Spending the day w/Deborah Boza-Valledor teaching Transnational Referral Certification (TRC), Proxio, and Marketing Yourself Globally! Priceless!
We are talking about Deborah Boza-Valledor, the COO of the greater Miami Association of Realtors and Beaches, who was awarded the 2015 CIPS Instructor of the Year Award for her teaching excellence in the field of International Real Estate by NAR.
The Pinellas International Council (PIC) has put together an exciting International Day with Deborah. The Date is April 15th, so it’s Tax Day. You should have either filed your taxes or requested an extension! So come spend the with us!!.
Hold on to your seats – here comes Deborah, a whirlwind in action! Practice your shorthand as you will be given innumerable and priceless tips and ideas by this dynamic presenter! Brought to you by the Pinellas International Council, your $20 fee includes three classes (and lunch!) by one of the most well-respected national international real estate presenters, Deborah Boza-Valledor. Take your international real estate career to the next level with Deborah. This day promises to be highly informative, fast-paced and one of a kind.
1. Transnational Referral Certification You will to learn how to make and receive compensated referrals using a proven system so that you can integrate international referrals into your business plan. Upon completion of this course, you will be given the opportunity to become certified and included in the World Properties TRC database for a fee. Click here for additional information about the TRC certification. You will learn how to: * Integrate international referrals * Increase your income * Market yourself worldwide as “TRC” * Be part of a searchable database.
2. Proxio Enjoy your complimentary lunch while learning about Proxio – a real estate platform that provides global marketing and networking services that empower you to market yourself and your listings worldwide in 19 languages and 55 currencies. Real estate professionals use Proxio’s online services to promote and translate listings, build business networks, and search for properties that meet client’s criteria – across geographic and cultural borders. By connecting the sources of real estate supply and demand in an efficient manner, Proxio enables real estate professionals to reach a global audience and close more transactions.
3. Marketing Yourself Globally Identifying and marketing your personal brand is an essential core competency for managing and sustaining a successful real estate career. Empower yourself by knowing what you have to offer, what you want and how to ask for it. Learn tips of the trade from Deborah about how to position yourself worldwide as the “expert” in real estate. Don’t neglect the rest of the world – you could be missing out on tons of sales.
SCHEDULE: 9:00 a.m. to noon: Transnational Referral Certification Noon to 12:30 p.m.: Break 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Proxio (Lunch and Learn) 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Break 2:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m.: Marketing Yourself Globally
INSTRUCTOR: Deborah Boza-Valledor Deborah calls herself an “Island Girl” as she was born in Key West to a Cuban father and a Bahamian mother, and grandparents from the Spanish Canary Islands. Deborah is a REALTOR® and licensed instructor as well as an avid blogger and coffee drinker. She currently holds the position of Chief Operating Officer of the REALTOR® Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches. Deborah has served as a Director of the National Association of REALTORS® and as the International Regional Coordinator for North America, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
REGISTRATION: Pinellas International Council (PIC) Members: $20: Click here to register.
Please join us for the 5th Annual Global Real Estate Symposium. This year’s speakers include Susan Poskus, CPA with Poskus Roberge, Jean Maday the National Association of Realtors Director of Commercial Real Estate and Don Gonzalez, Attorney.
Learn about tax issues and commercial impact on our local market. If you attend the Foreign Investment in Real Property for Immigration Purposes session, you will also earn 3 hours of CE CREDIT.
Sooooo…Spend the day with us learning & networking. Lunch, light appetizers, wine, beer & door prizes (must be present to win). Meet some of PRO’s Affiliate Business Partners as well. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Please register on the Pinellas Realtor Organization’s website : http://pinellasrealtor.org/ under Upcoming Events or Education calendar, either will get you to registration.
We would love to see you there!!
It was a High of 77 degrees Fahrenheit Low of 65 today in the capital of San Jose, Costa Rica. Compared to Tampa Bay today, the high and low was the same. However, my friend Diana moved to Chicago last month and she shared there is a foot of snow on the ground today. Our featured Costa Rica property is Casa Jacobson which has BREATHTAKING 180 degree views of the mountains of Grecia. You’ll feel welcomed and relaxed as soon you open the front door to your permanent oasis or vacation home. Move-in ready, fully furnished, 2015 new construction! Located on a main road, yet the gated entrance to the estate is private and blacktop all the way! The main house is a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths, with a 2 car garage, and a 1 bedroom, 1 bath mother-in-law or caretaker/apartment. Call today to learn more or visit http://Coastal.506.nu to see more properties for your permanent oasis or second home.
Plus a 20×26 out garage for lawn equipment etc., which can be changed into another small cottage, all services are already installed. The home has a tile roof, top of the line windows with high-end, upgraded security glass. Full underground watering system for the entire property, with a 2500 gal. storage tank and pump, for domestic and irrigation.
Full alarm, and camera system! Complete solar electrical system! The kitchen is all custom made cabinets, with granite counter tops, top of the line stainless steel GE appliances. The property is completely enclosed, with auto gates, & remarkably landscaped.
On 3662 square meters of land, or .946 acres, this home is less than 6 months old and has real cable TV, Internet up to 20mbps available, and phone. 10 minutes from Grecia, 1 hour to SJO airport.
Many of you have been asking…. here’s the date, Wednesday,SEPTEMBER 12…. for the 1 day GLOBAL REAL ESTATE/WORLD MARKETS CIPS Course at PRO, with our very special instructor Carlos Fuentes. More to follow, but it’s posted on the PRO calendar, and this newsflash went out to all PRO members last week. Seating is limited for this one day course toward the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. This course is a special opportunity for our International Council members and friends….PLEASE REGISTER TODAY!